Friday, February 20, 2015

Happy Birthday [HBC010] - Screen Divider Card

This card was made for one of my closest blogger friends, Dr. Shikin. She's a very nice and friendly lady who loves to share about her interesting (yet very hectic) life as a doctor. Feel free to visit her (kindly click here.)

I personally love the idea of making this screen divider card. I wish I have a more beautiful craft punch so that I could make the finishing of the top part looks like carvings.

The front of the card

A Screen Divider Birthday Card

6 comments:

  1. Lucky Dr Shikin to have a great friend like u Cik Farrah :) I wish to have one for my birthday too, hehe just kidding :) gurau je jgn ambil serius ye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Azlee. Hope she like it. Hahah don't worry. Tak ambil serius :)

      Delete
  2. salam kenal cik Farrah.sudi2 lah ke belog saya pulak

    http://kucenmaster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam kenal. Nantikan kunjungan balas saya ye :)

      Delete
  3. tulisan kak farrah macam tulisan komputer! same je sume! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha tak adalah sampai macam tulisan komputer ;)

      Delete

Feel free to drop me a few words :)